Shut up Get out

Thursday, August 11, 2005

SLEEPING BY YOURSELF

Now for those of you in relationships, good for you. I don't mind sleeping by myself. In fact, I prefer it. Hell, you can have the whole bed to yourself and no one is poking you to turn over when you're snoring. Which by the way only happens when I am really tired.

Technically, I never really get to sleep by myself as I have 3 dogs who get most of the bed.
This is one of the reasons that I love business travel. I REALLY get a whole bed to myself. Business travel is a whole other post which I will get to eventually. But with business travel, not only do you get the bed to yourself--you also get the bathroom to yourself and you don't have to dress in the dark, as I do every morning.

I don't mean to sound selfish, but there's something to be said about rolling over and not running in to someone.

Did I mention that I have a business trip next week? Bed to myself. I will be in heaven.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home