Shut up Get out

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

THE HOPE LIST

A friend of mine got me to thinking about this yesterday and I have decided that instead of a Wish List, I should create a Hope List. Mainly because I remember what my Grandpa said about wish in one hand and shit in the other and what do you end up with? That's right. A handful of shit.

Hope, on the other hand, springs eternal. It was the one thing left when that dumbass Pandora opened the box of whoopass on humanity. Hope and Faith go hand in hand. It's been said that faith isn't something you can touch, but you know it in your heart to be true.

I'm a fairly simple person, so my Hope List is probably going to be pretty simple as well.

I hope:
The Cubs win the World Series (remember--hope springs eternal)
I fall in love again
Our troops come home soon from Iraq and Afghanistan
My friends find what they need and want out of life
I'll vacation with someone I want to spend every minute of the day with
I'll always laugh til I cry
I never hurt anyone intentionally
I have a first kiss with someone that I dream about every night
I never lose faith
I will always remember to tell the people that matter most to me that I love them every day
Anyone who reads this will create their own hope list and share it with someone who means a lot to them

"Faith, Hope and Love abide, but the greatest of these is Love"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home