Shut up Get out

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yes I know it's been awhile since I updated. However--I got a scanner a couple weeks ago and you know what THAT means?! Yes, I'll be mocking myself in all those stunning fashions of the 60s and 70s and all those FANTASTIC hair styles over the years. Along with me minus teeth, me plus braces and other mockable traits.

In the meantime--one of my friends made a comment that I am just SURE is a compliment. I was telling her about the whore and how said whore is about to take the hugest professional nose dive ever. yes I know hugest isn't a word but just stay with me. She looked at me and said I love how you just back door all this information and when it explodes, you just sit back with a smug look on your face and say--hmmm, don't say I didn't tell you months ago. That's me--Queen of Smugness and I wear it well.

Stay tuned, I'm going to be scanning this weekend and it takes awhile to upload to photobucket, but it will be quite fun. I'm just sure of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home