Shut up Get out

Thursday, June 05, 2008

SWEAR TO GOD, NEVER HAS THERE BEEN A MORE PERFECT TRAINWRECK. I just can't look away, no matter how disgusted I am. Maybe disgust isn't the right word. Watching the two morons involved--just when I think they couldn't be any more stupid--they get married. Now, dumbass #1 has taken a professional tumble in the past couple of years--I thought people actually liked DA#1, but evidently not so much. My own eyes have been opened and now I am finding out others have as well.

Dumbass #2--I never liked them, mainly because of their reputation. But when 1 and 2 hooked up, people raised their eyebrows. When they find out the latest, I'm pretty sure that the professional hara kiri will be complete. And the awful thing--I can't hardly WAIT!! Because the destruction will be so complete, it will look like an atom bomb hit. And the beauty is, those of us who have followed it, didn't have to do anything to help it along. We just watched. I just wish it would happen faster--the anticipation is killing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home