Shut up Get out

Monday, October 24, 2005

NO I DO NOT WANT TO EFFIN' TALK ABOUT IT

Has anyone ever made you so mad or hurt your feelings so badly that you don't want to be within the same lower 48 states as them?

This just happened to me yesterday and here it is 24 hours later and I pretty much don't want to be in the same solar system. I told someone once that I had 2 feelings, happy and not happy. Today is definitely a "Not Happy" day and no, I don't want to effin' talk about it. With anyone. And when I say ANYONE--I mean the people that I normally tell EVERYTHING. Mainly because I am a lot smarter than this whole situation would indicate and I deserve a hell of a lot better than I got. But somehow, that point didn't find itself on the powerpoint presentation. And I have to say--I never expected this from this particular person.

I can't even write about the details, that's how much I don't want to talk about it, but I had to write it down, just so I can always remember how badly I felt, so that it doesn't happen ever, ever again. Add that to my Hope List--I hope I never feel this way again. Because it sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home