Shut up Get out

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS.

That white shit coming out of the sky? IT'S SNOW, PEOPLE!! We live in Colorado and it is an annual occurence. Why you gotta act like it's the first damn time you've seen it? Last year? Remember the 41 inches we got just before Christmas and it didn't stop until about April? Yep--part of living here. Doesn't make it suck any less.

Let us now discuss your driving skills or lack thereof. DAMMMMNNNNN!! It's like 45 MPH snow, not 15 MPH snow. You, lady in the Honda, are the reason that people end up on the side of the road in a hefty bag. And while we are discussing dumbasses on the road, let me get my 2 cents in about CDOT. I understand that it costs a lot to run a snow plow or those things that spray that nasty brown shit that keeps the roads from getting slickery, but helloooooo? Every tv station called for snow and after last winter's little surprise--41 inches not 6--I would think that y'all would be just a TAD more prepared and have some of those guys on the road instead of NONE OF THEM.

I had forgotten just how exhilarating it is to step out on to my very steep driveway when it is icy. HOLY CRAP! That'll wake you up quick.

I'm thankful that I have made the choice not to strangle anyone this morning and I am thankful for the people that are in my life that are positive and get what a dork I am. I'm thankful that my parents are in relatively good health and that the rest of my family is bearable. I know there are a lot that spend the holidays with a bottle just trying to get through them. Most of all--I am thankful for the people who come here and read and say--I know just what she means. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home