Shut up Get out

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

I'm a little incensed today. Mostly because I saw a commercial for Kohls that advertised they were opening at FOUR FUCKING AM ON FRIDAY. That's just insanity. INSANITY. Who gets up that early unless they have to. FOUR!! WHATEVER. Most other places are opening at FIVE!!! Not a whole lot better in my opinion. People have lost their bloody minds. A few years ago--SIX was their early opening and they gave goody bags for those stupid enough to drag themselves out of bed that early. My sister and I did it just for fun. We really didn't need to shop but the goody bags held a certain allure. They were pretty good as I recall.

I'm unimpressed with the Denver Broncos this year. As a matter of fact, I only pay attention to the games to see if my football pool numbers won. And last night--they did. 3 quarters worth. I am now WAY ahead in the football pool cash thing. I have to win 3 quarters throughout the year to break even. Actually this year, because we are only doing 14 pools, I was ahead by $10 as of last week. Now I am ahead by $160. And I really kind of needed it. It's been a challenging fall and I look at it as God's way of saying that I will not be struck by lightning--at least for another week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home