Shut up Get out

Monday, November 07, 2005

PMS or Why the Stupid People of the world must be locked up away from me.

My ex-husband used to tell me that PMS was just an excuse to be bitchy. It's not an excuse, I warn people and not just everyone draws my ire. Just stupid people.

For example, I was discussing a moron with a friend of mine. This particular moron is the most insensitive jackass I know. On the outside, he seems pretty nice, but honest to God, he lives in his own little world where he is never at fault. But that little world is going to come to a crashing end today when I point out his lack of sensitivity toward other people and not only is he insensitive, he doesn't have any effin' respect for anyone else either. What the eff is up with that?! See--it's not everyone who draws my double barrelled shot gun--really just the people who deserve it.

My little world is certainly not perfect, but it is good on most days. The people who I count as friends completely understand why I would want to smack the aforementioned jackass and never want to speak to him again. It's like when you say you hate someone and they say I hate them too. There's no explanation necessary. They just hate them because you do.

A very brave man dared to poke at me today and lived to tell about it. But I like him and he is one of those people who keeps me interested. Therefore, he can live to tell his tale about making fun of me when I have PMS. Even after he has been warned. He may be worthy after all.

But back to the stupid people. They are every where. I used to work with a woman I called the Rocket Scientist. For the life of me, I could not follow her thought process and after spending more than a month fixing one of her data bases, I was ready to track her down and slap her for being stupid. If I had to deal with her today, I would probably make her cry. I'm not proud of this and all I can say is Thank God it is only 2 days out of every month. In my own defense, I do warn the people who matter to me. But God help the jackasses that I don't care about. I wonder if I can make a grown man cry. But I'm not apologizing. Anyone who is that stupid and insensitive needs a clue by four between the eyes. I may be doing him a favor in the long run. Or I may be doing someone else a favor. I'm just sayin.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger jazzi said…

    I hate him cuz you do and we share a brain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home