Shut up Get out

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

DID YOU EVER WANT TO TELL SOMEONE TO DRINK A BIG GLASS OF STFU?

And as I always say to people, if you have to ask, yes, it's you.

But really. What is important to you may not hold the same importance for ANYONE else in the free world. Think about what you are saying and then think about who you are saying it to. And if you are being a bitch just because YOU think it's funny--don't. Because eventually people will notice how nasty you are.

I have been known to have a rampant case of not STFU every once in awhile and I'm about to get another one. So part of the reason I posted this is so that I can read it in a few days to remind myself. But there is another part of the reason too. And all I can say about that is that sometimes you gotta take a big girl/boy pill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home