Shut up Get out

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'M SO HAPPY THE NEW TV SEASON is starting. Although, we have some shows to wrap up from the summer. Talking about Rock of Love, people. I was discussing this about a month ago with some professional colleagues and they were stunned that I would watch such drivel, that I wasn't the type. Please. Don't you just love watching effed up people that are not you or anyone you know? THEN, they say--it's just editing. People. You cannot edit in crazy. Either it's there or it's not. Let's take um LACEY for example. Grade A crazy. I'm sure it was "editing". um hmmmmmmm. Presidential scholar? WTH. That's a high school program and she is NOT in high school anymore and NOT applying to colleges, so who cares.

My particularly favorite line was when her equally batshit crazy dad told Bret Michaels that he would have to sign a pre-nup. Bret's just looking for a good time as far as I can tell. Fabulous trainwreck. Can't wait for the end. Because THEN it is I love NY 2 and Flava of Love 3!!!!

Then we have Kid Nation. Parents--I feel bad for you because I'm pretty sure this is what just regular every day life is for you. I just loved the little brave kid Jimmy who said he was too young to be there and went home. Bless his heart. And I don't mean that in the Southern translation. My favorite little one on the show--and I mean that in the Bless his Heart Southern translation--was Jarred from Georgia. He's a diva in the making. DIVA. He actually made a comment about the outhouse that went something like this 'I hope I don't have to poo because that outhouse is disgusting!!' Got news for you kid--if you don't poo in 40 days, there will be something really wrong with you. It's called Death. My sister confirmed that you can in fact die if you don't "poo". Don't ask me why I asked her that.

The "We have to PROVE we can do it" line got a little old. I don't give a crap whether or not you can DO IT. Wear a pair of Nikes. "Mike" is gonna get on my last nerve fast. He's that kid that ends up stuffed in a locker. A lot.

And of course, Survivor starts tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home