Shut up Get out

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

DOUBLE POST TODAY--WAFFLE MARKS ON YOUR ASS

Someone reminded me about this today and I felt it necessary to share. I was recently at a conference in DC and it was beautiful weatherwise, so we ate outdoors alot. I also wore skirts, which were technically "Mini" skirts (although not crotch skimming like ONE of the attendees). For some odd reason, all the chairs were those metal chairs with the holes. The kind that leave waffle prints on your legs and ass. This became quite a concern for me because if you sit there and eat and drink long enough, you will end up with waffle prints for like 2 hours.

So, I was with one of my professional colleagues, whom I would like to think of as a friend also and I realized that this would happen. I told him--I hate waffle marks on my ass. How am I going to prevent this. The only option was the menu. I sat on my menu. When the waiter came to take our order--he only got back one menu. He was confused. I explained that I was sitting on it and that I would give it back when we were leaving. He said--that's okay--you just keep it.

The waffle mark joke became the running waffle mark joke. Every friggin restaurant had these chairs.

So this morning I get an important email from him asking for a celebrity death match opponent for Chachi (from Happy Days) I replied that I thought he wanted REALLY important information like how to prevent waffle marks on his ass. He replied back "I already know. Sit on a menu".

So now you all know too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home