Shut up Get out

Monday, January 15, 2007

YOU KNOW WHO YOUR BEST FRIENDS ARE WHEN

They send you booze through the US mail. Last week, I received a box from one of my best friends--it contained 2 beautiful martini glasses, a calender and a bottle of Pineapple Vodka, that she personally slaved over.

I went home and immediately poured myself a cocktail--pour over ice, shake and drain into one of the martini glasses. She cautioned me NOT to dilute with ice in the glass and she was right. I had 2. Given that I don't drink a whole lot--two was plenty if you get my drift. I turned off my phone so I didn't drunk dial the wrong people.

I begged her for the recipe because I will be making myself some of this wonderful elixir. I need to start now because it takes 7 days. I will DIE if I don't have some on hand always. I'm trying to figure out how to take it with me on my next business trip to D C. Because that is how much I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home