Shut up Get out

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

THE ANSWER ME JESUS

One of my crazy assed friends pointed this out to me. It's kind of like a Magic 8 ball, but Jesus. A big, pink plastic Jesus that is supposed to answer you when you ask it questions. Only it doesn't. Answer Me Jesus does not work. There is something wrong with the magic 8 ball part of it. I am so disappointed. I bought it to bring to work because it's funny. Only now Jesus has to go back and I will not have Jesus to Answer Me when I have questions. Such as why do people who think they know everything have lives that I would not want because they obviously DON'T know everything?

I'll bet if Answer Me Jesus were working--He would have an answer for that question. Or what about--Jesus--when will it quit snowing and get above freezing in Colorado? Or do you think Jesus would defer to that bitch Mother Nature?

In any case, Answer me Jesus will be packed in its original packaging and shipped back to the company for a full refund.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger MsCarolM said…

    A dysfunctional "Answer Me Jesus" - now THAT'S funny, to my warped and twisted mind :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home