Shut up Get out

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Quit Nagging! Sometimes it takes me awhile to get my snark recharged. And after all this effing snow--I've been a little busy shoveling.

First of all, I used to like Rosie O'Donnell. Now, I just want her to shut her pie hole. Does anyone really give a shit what her opinions are any more?

Trainwreck tv is back in the form of 'I LOVE NY'. This is the dumb broad that was on the past two Flava of Love shows and lost both times. She is the strangest looking woman ever. She looks like a BRATZ doll. And she's skanky. Anyway, she got her own show on VH1 and it premiered last night. I almost laughed myself unconscious. First of all, she doesn't have money and she's not famous, so this is like GHETTO BACHELORETTE. Then the guys they bring in--it just makes you go What the hell? However, it is very entertaining, so of course, you will find me in front of the teevee on Monday nights, taking copious notes so that I may poke fun at her and her crazy mama.

Christmas gift that sucked: My mom, I mean Santa, puts together a pretty good stocking for my sister and me at Christmas. There was an issue whether I was even going to GET to AZ for Christmas due to all the g.d. snow we've had, but a nice lady at Frontier Airlines said I was so nice to her while trying to re-book after my original flight was cancelled that she would have done anything to help me. I digress. I open one of the stocking gifts and it was a dishtowel with Cardinals on it. The bird. I looked at Mom and said, this was just plain mean since the Cards BEAT the Tigers in the world series and you KNOW that I was rooting for the Tigers. Mom looked at me and said--just give it to your sister. She likes Cardinals. I can't help your problem.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger jazzi said…

    Well, I would get you a dishtowel with Tigers on it, but I don't think that's a usual kitchen theme....perhaps just stripes?

    Miss you madly. I promise to keep you in the loop - you're my twin.

    xoxo
    Frenchie

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Ballz said…

    Me too--hope I see you next month!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home