Shut up Get out

Monday, October 08, 2007

BRONCOS SUCK. Actually, they would have to improve a WHOLE LOT for them to suck. I have been a fan for 30 years. It's kind of expected when you live in Colorado. This past Sunday was absolutely the worst game EVER. Even the Super Bowl losses weren't this crappy. 'I' could have played better--even with my not quite perfect shoulder. suckitellyou.

On the other hand, the Rockies are awesome. I haven't had season tickets for about 5 years because they weren't really a team that I followed on a regular basis. (unless Pudge comes to play for them, I probably won't) HOWEVER, they are on a roll and I don't really have another interest in the World Series race this year, except that I hope the Yankees get beat. But I always hope that. So anyway--I'm pulling for the Rockies-hometown team and all.

Trainwreck TV--Rock of Love is over. The girl I liked won. I wanted her to win, but I didn't want her to end up with the hasbeen. Oh, my bad, the lead singer from Poison. That was crazy at its best and tonight--I Love NY2 starts. That woman is crazy. I've never understood wearing regular bras under halter tops. Well, she almost had to because her girls hung to her knees. And YET, she had more added to them. That one guy, Tango, I liked on ILNY1. He didn't deserve that kind of crazy and it was a fabulous moment in my life when he dumped her on the reunion show. I sure wish Jes could have come up with something better than she did when she dumped Bret. At least she wasn't stupid enough to get a damn tattoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home