Shut up Get out

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

COULD THIS JUST GET ANY BETTER? I am of course referring to I love NY 2. And Midget Mac. When I first saw the cast picture, I thought, Oh my hell--he is not long for the show. But I just LOVE him!!! He is funny and intelligent and he was very respectful of psycho Sister Patterson. She was a shit to him--but he never once lost his cool. I hope they keep him around for a long time.

Okay--people--it really doesn't pay to get all impatient in your car. Especially the car I can see in my rearview mirror. Because I will just laugh at you. I live in a fairly small town. If a train comes through at rush hour, it screws things up for awhile. There is an intersection that has a sign AND painting on the intersection that says "Keep Intersection Clear". This is to allow traffic from the side road to be able to make a right hand turn onto the main road. So I was the first car behind the line that said "Keep Intersection Clear"--leaving about 50 feet between me and the car ahead of me. Just like I was supposed to. The lady in the car behind me was fit to be tied. You could tell that she wasn't from around these parts. I mean, she was flat out pissed that I wasn't moving up. And I just kept watching her get more pissed. She was going to make it through the light. It's long winded. Those of us that live there know that. The guy to my right stopped where he was supposed to, but the idiots to my left--jacked up the intersection. A pox on them.

My point, and I do have one, is that you shouldn't really act out in public in your car. We CAN see you and we WILL make fun of you at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home