Shut up Get out

Thursday, November 08, 2007

PEOPLE! IT'S NOVEMBER 8! MONDAY WILL BE NOVEMBER 12.

Why am I being Captain Obvious? Well, because I just heard that the radio station I listen to in my office is going all Christmas on Monday, November 12. I am mildly disturbed by this. I like Christmas music. Just not before Thanksgiving--which by the way is a holiday I could do without. Don't like the food--just like the days off. If I had people to cook for--it might be different. I digress with my randomness.

Back to Christmas music. Back a year or so ago, I had a post regarding the music I hate--Pretty Paper, Christmas Shoes etc. My friends have rather vitriolic comments to make about said Christmas crap. I just think it is too early.

One of my holiday traditions is to create the Bad Bunny Productions Presents Christmas CD for my friends. They have all said they love it. However, someone talked smack about my current favorite Christmas Song--I farted on Santa's Lap. That's the song--not something I did. This song reminds me of someone that I thought a lot of. I still think a lot of them. But none of it is nice at this particular moment.

Anyway--I have threatened that the 2007 BBPP CD will be nothing but that song. You really don't want to piss me off because I will spend months coming up with a way to make you miserable. Again, more randomness.

HOWEVER, I have a couple of songs that haven't been used prior and they are really wonderful songs--one of them I have only heard once and it's just one of those songs that makes me move in my seat. I'll be putting some gospel on there and one of the true classics "I'm gettin nuttin for Christmas".

And to the original point of this post--WTF PEOPLE!!???? It's NOVEMBER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home