Shut up Get out

Tuesday, March 21, 2006



I KNOW Y'ALL ARE GONNA BE SOME JEALOUS BITCHES. just look at my waffle belt buckle. That sumbitch could be used as a weapon. I think it weighs about 10 pounds--but oh MAH GAWD--WHO ELSE HAS ONE!? I am tickled by the thought of someone sitting around thinking 'Now what would be a great idea for a pewter belt buckle? I KNOW! A WAFFLE--WITH BUTTER PATS!" BWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA! I'm sorry, but this is funny. My friends say I'm too easy to buy for. I also got a shirt that says "Your boyfriend wants me" It is the companion piece to the "Hold my beer while I kiss your boyfriend" shirt.

This weekend, the cuss button was on. I am having to really concentrate and not say eff and bitch and all the other words that I said all weekend. But let me tell you--I came home feeling refreshed and ready to get done what needs to get done in the next 3 months. Hope y'all can keep up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home