Shut up Get out

Monday, March 13, 2006

I AM A HUGE FAN OF TRAIN WRECK TV.

And yesterday's marathon of "Flavor of Love" provided me many hours of laughs. See, it was cold and snowing and I got up extra early and cleaned house, so rather than be constructive, I plopped my ass down on the couch at noon and started watched the aforementioned train wreck. What a hoot! That Flava Flav is a strange little man and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to be mackin' on him--ever, if you know what I mean.

But he had 2o girls hanging all over him and this one broad--Red Oyster--was a world class snitch. He kept saying how he didn't like rats in his house but that she was just looking out for his best interests. First of all--she was looking out for her best interests and second of all--there ain't no bigger rat than a snitch.

Then he has Pumkin--the token white girl. Who fought a lot with "New York", the girl who LOVEDDDDD Flav. OMG--I was getting to the point that if she didn't shut the hell up, I was gonna slap her. I couldn't believe her! My favorite scene was when she and the other "finalist", Hoopz were standing there at the end in the same damn dress--crap, I hate it when some skank ends up in the same dress as me. Anyway--she made it a point to tell Hoopz that she and Flav (the male skank of the show) got "intimate". Swear to God, this is the word she used. Hoopz was all over that one and said something about if New York had to spread her legs blah blah blah and New York came back with "We didn't F***, we made music!" BWHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA!!! Holy crap, I was lucky I didn't fall off my couch and hurt myself.

I really have no point to this, except to say that shows like this can be extremely entertaining when you hate all the characters involved and you really don't give a rat's behind what happens to any of them. Especially when your other option is to just take a nap, which I found time to do as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home