Shut up Get out

Friday, March 03, 2006

THE BEST PHONE MESSAGE I HAVE EVER GOTTEN is as follows:

"I AM HAVING A PERSONAL CRISIS HERE AND YOU ARE OFF IN (fill in state name here, intentionally deleted to protect the parties involved) ON A DAMN BOOTY CALL."

I almost wet myself when I got that message, I wish I would have thought to save the stupid thing just to replay when I needed a good laugh.

I myself have left the following message 'GET OFF THAT MAN! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU SO JUST STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND PICK UP THE PHONE!"

I have also received 'WAS IT WORTH IT?'

The reason I am yelling on these messages is because, in fact, the people leaving them WERE YELLING.

This is why I love my friends so much. They get right to the point. They don't eff around with the general small talk. They just get to the point. Seems like a good way to communicate. That way there is no mistake in your intention. Know what I mean?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BWAHAHAAA!!! I remember when that happened - twas Deb was it not? That girl can get RIGHT TO THE DAMN POINT, can't she? BWAHHAHHAAAA!!!

    Guess Who

     

Post a Comment

<< Home