Shut up Get out

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

IT MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE DAMN AIR.
I just went to our purchaser and asked her to buy some fine point sharpies. I don't like the fat ones. I DO like medium point ball point pens though--but only the blue, clear bic pens. I'm really fussy about that. I got my own box when I first got here and I still have about 1/2 of them. I am the only one who uses them here. Everyone else likes those stupid gel pens that smear everywhere.
I digress. I asked her for the fine point sharpies and she took the fat point one I had out of my hand, looked at me and said "Sons of bitches". BWHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA! I effin' know how she feels. I said the same thing about something yesterday and I believe I cussed myownself out this morning over a mistake that I made.
Everyone on my message board is crabby as well, over a lot of stuff. Mostly twits and trolls which have a tendency to get on your last nerve any way.
I really got a kick out of one of my friends telling a "nose picking little kid" to "sit down you little shit". I honest to Gawd want to grow up to be Martha Jean. That woman makes me laugh like no other.
We were sharing our most embarassing stories yesterday and I of course relayed the dirty text message story that was intercepted by a DAD. It doesn't matter that both parties are over 40. It was still embarassing. One of my other friends posted that she was accidentally effed by a garden gnome. Only she used the real eff word and the story had me howling. Seems she fell off her porch directly onto the pointy hat of her garden gnome. I almost wet myself. That's how you know who your real friends are--they will tell on themselves for YOUR entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home