Shut up Get out

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

DEAR BRIGHTON POLICE DEPT AND STATE LAW MAKERS:

You all are a bunch of twits. And rude. The officer that called me at almost midnight on Sunday night--he was an a-hole. My 22 pound terrier bit me. BECAUSE I EFFIN' SCARED HIM WHEN I WOKE HIM UP! IT WAS MY FAULT! It's not like he is a vicious dog who needs to be chained on a 100 pound chain in my back yard. Yet (and here is where the dumbass law makers come in), because of a new law in Colorado, every dog bite must be reported to the Health Dept and the dog must be quarantined 10 days. What a bunch of crap.

The animal control nazi left a nasty message on my answering machine that even though I declined to press charges, she encouraged me to do so. What the PHUK!? Who am I supposed to press charges against? MYSELF? It was my fault and frankly, I think my sore fat lip and 2 hours in the emergency room is more than enough punishment. She also said that my dog would be under house arrest for 10 days and not allowed outside without supervision in case he bites someone else. Who is he gonna bite? I'm the only one who lives there and I don't intend to wake his ass up any more. I've got a fenced backyard and if someone is back there without me knowing about it--they deserve to have that 22 pound terrier wannabe hanging by his teeth off their ass.

I understand the intent of this law--THIS IS NOT IT! I am beginning to understand what the authors of the Constitution meant when they said that they advocated the overthrow of government when it exceeded its authority or whatever the exact language is.

No wonder the police department gets no respect. I used to volunteer with them as a victim advocate. Now I have no respect for them at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home