Shut up Get out

Saturday, February 25, 2006

WHEN DID IT BECOME SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE to go out in your effin' pajamas? This morning, bright and early, I went to Kohls and there was a woman in her pajamas and slippers--not shoes--slippers. First of all, it was like 25 degrees, but second of all and most importantly in my little mind--SHE WAS IN PUBLIC IN HER PAJAMAS!!!! I don't get it. I always put some type of real clothing on when I leave the house. Sometimes it's yoga pants, but only if I'm headed to volleyball (not true--I wear them other places too), but I always have CLOTHES and SHOES (or sandals) on.

Some of these people don't even comb their hair it looks like, so they are literally rolling out of bed and getting into their cars and driving to the store. You may think this is an isolated incident, but it isn't. Because 30 minutes later at Target--SAME DAMN THING! Have we really come to this in our society--that we can't even bother to shower and dress to go out in public?

And manners-don't even get me started. Okay, go ahead. I was going into Kohls and I was literally 3 steps behind this man, who doesn't even bother holding the door. I don't care that he didn't step aside and HOLD the door, but it's usually courteous to hold the door. I do it for people. Not only that, but there was an older lady with a full cart trying to get OUT the door and he didn't bother holding it for her either. I held the door open for the lady and I told her "It's obvious his mama didn't raise him right." I hope he effin' heard me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home