Shut up Get out

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, I WOULD KICK MY OWN ASS somedays. I'm just having a moment here and would like to kick my own ass. Oh, I know there are plenty of people who would be more than happy to do it for me, but frankly, I get my ass kicked by strangers every day (well, my boss) and I'm kind of sick of it. My boss is friggin' clueless about my worth to this company and I'm tired of it.

I'm not in a bad mood or anything, but I'm feeling unappreciated and deadlocked. Not necessarily in my personal life.

But in order to lighten this up--the latest in my dating life. I had been emailing back and forth with this guy and then I got busy. Really busy. On vacation, had my parent's here, on a business trip and trying to plan a conference. Lots of things on my plate. I finally got some time this week. He sent me this email that said "Hey, what's going on! You kind of disappeared" I replied, "I'm really sorry--I have just been really busy. Will you be around this week? Again, I'm really sorry, I'm usually not this bad (and I explained all that had been going on)" I got back this response "I'm no longer interested. I deserve more consideration"

Well, excuse the phuk out of me. Apparently, my role in his life would be to give him my undivided attention at all times and screw the fact that I have a busy professional life. There are people that I would give my undivided attention to at all costs. Someone I have never met/spent any time with--not so much. NEXT!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Such a damn man. Needs his shoulder patted & his ass rubbed 99% of the time.

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you could kick your own ass, you'd be an attraction with Barnum & Baily instead of what you're doing. Hmmmm....wonder what that pays???

    Mo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home