Shut up Get out

Thursday, March 30, 2006

DID YOU EVER HAVE ONE OF THOSE DAYS where you wake up and want to rip someone's head off? Well, that's me today. I have the feeling it's hormonally based, as much as I don't like blaming my moods on that. I have a headache and a bunch of snot in my throat and I just don't like it. I probably will be laying low most of the day or some innocent person is gonna get the crap beat out of them verbally. Good thing I'm playing volleyball tonight. I can take out whatever is bugging me on the white ball.

Speaking of people with no class (stay with me here--when my moods are on the roller coaster, my mind takes nearly as many switchbacks and turns), I went to the theater on Saturday afternoon--the matinee. My friend and I saw Mamma Mia. We had each seen in before, but it was a really fun show, so I got tickets when it came back. My friend and I discussed what we were wearing and we both decided to wear jeans. Crap, it WAS a matinee and the show is kind of casual anyway.

So we were standing there waiting to go in to the theater and this little girl, probably 10-11 years old, who had a DRESS on, made a comment to either her mom or grandma about those girls wearing jeans and SHE WAS LOOKING RIGHT AT MY FRIEND AND I! The comment was made with disdain (even for an 11 year old) and THEN her older female relative turned around and gave us the same look! My friend couldn't believe it! I said that we had 2 choices--either tell the little girl to mind her own damn business and that her purse didn't match her outfit OR pull her hair real hard so that she knew we meant business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home