Shut up Get out

Thursday, April 06, 2006

SOMEONE WAS READING ONE OF THOSE INTERNET JOKES ABOUT COLORADO a while back and one of the things was about the seasons--before winter, winter, just after winter and road construction, or something like that. Today's rant is about "Road Construction". It sucks and I hate it. I work off a major interstate, but have to take backroads to get to work--unless I want to go 20 miles out of my way to get ON the interstate. If one way is effed up by construction, then I can go another way--7 miles longer, but I can still get to work in about 30 minutes.

Well--BOTH ways are effed up by construction. The shorter of the two has a light timing problem. They reconfigured the effin' lights which backs traffic up about 4 miles. The other way they are installing sewer pipes and one way is completely closed so I don't even have THAT choice in the afternoon. I'd like to know who plans this shit. Because they obviously have no grasp of blocking off both ends of the same road at the same time. Dumbasses. It gives me a headache. And we are just starting "Road Construction" season. bah.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hate it too. And we got it. Everdamnwhere you go in Jackson they are working on the roads. You would think that eventually they would finish up & move somewhere else in the state but no.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home