Shut up Get out

Monday, May 15, 2006

A POST SCRIPT ABOUT EDNA'S HOUSE OF PSYCHICS AND A NEWFOUND TALENT

I have received several emails about my last post about fake accent Sara. People. It was simply a research thing. I really didn't give a crap about what she had to say. Really. As soon as I heard the fake accent--don't you think that I pretty much assumed everything about her was fake? Except for the pendulous boobs hanging to her waist. Those were real. Research. That's all. Just wanted to see what a $10 reading bought. Absolutely nothing but a laugh.

NOW for my newfound talent. I got a Text Message yesterday that several people from my softball team were meeting at a bar before the game (generally not a good thing) and if I could join them, that would be good. So I went and had a beer. One of the people had to leave and take her husband his clothes to change into and wanted me to put her part on her credit card. I really didn't feel comfortable, but said I would. I signed her slip and one of the guys said, let me see that. He looked at the card and at my signature of her name and said--THIS IS YOUR CARD! I said no it isn't--I am not XXXXXXXXXX. He said again--this is your card!!! I told him no, it wasn't. He looked for a third time and said--that's almost perfect. It was pretty good. I do have to admit.

Had a pretty good game--3 for 3 and some nice fielding. It's still gonna be a long season if my shoulder doesn't get better soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whelp - I'm pisst myownself due to being banned from the board. The IS guys here are the office are SMART.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just wanna say about the physic....last weekend KajunPeach & LuvBucket were somewhere in Atlanta & they found a palm reader. Who did they call? Me. And gave her the phone. She started trying to tell me things about myself over the phone. :/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home