Shut up Get out

Monday, June 19, 2006

HAVE YOU EVER HAD ONE OF THOSE WEEKENDS that you'd like to replay-like "Groundhog Day"?

I had one of those this weekend. All except for the parts that I wanted to slap people at the following places : Target, Arby's and Sonic. I blame it completely on PMS.

I had a really fun day with a friend on Saturday, downtown Denver, lunch, shopping and the theatre.

Sunday, just general stuff, but I turned a double play unassisted. It's the first time EVER in my softball career. I have assisted in plenty and have been really really close a few dozen times, but yesterday--I got one. Caught a fly ball and threw the runner on first out. With a gimpy shoulder to boot. YES!

I went over to my hair stylist's house to get my hair done after the game. She had to cancel my appt today and so it worked out. She has a 7 year old who is a really cool kid. I haven't spent much time with him, but I like him because he is creative, intellingent and fun. I was getting ready to go home after I was done and he leaned over and kissed my shoulder. I was really surprised and said "Did you do that to make my shoulder better?" He said No I actually did it because I like you.

That made my entire year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home