Shut up Get out

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

ALL ABOARD THE PMS EXPRESS!!!! First stop--mood swings!

I swear to God--yesterday, I had so many mood swings, I didn't even need to exercise. By the end of the day, I was actually laughing at how ridiculous it was. I'm sick to death of people whining about stupid shit. And when I found out that someone that I work with was screwing the company in a big way over the last year or so--that really pissed me off. And let me mention that this company I work for has bent over backwards for this particular a-hole.

I do have to say that I'm glad the PMS express only runs a couple of days a month. I generally try to hibernate during that time simply because it's not fair to subject people to this. Some people deserve my wrath, most don't. And while I'm on the bitchy wagon--I hate glitter. Despise it. I hosted a card swap and some people use glitter randomly, so my new rule is--if it ain't glued to the card--don't use it. I've got glitter all over my house. And me. And the dogs. That shit does not vacuum up or go away. Ever.

Last night, I was making my own personal Christmas cards (That's right--if you get a card from me, it is handmade and you better care for it like it's your own child) and had glitter embossing powder every where. Screw it--I'm not gonna sweat it now. It's too much right now.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just catching up with all your posts - ok, so you're far more prolific a writer than I will ever be.

    I HATE GLITTER and that is one of the reasons I don't do card swamps anymore. I have 2 psycho cats and a terriorist dog that eats everything (as you know) and I can no longer take that chance.

    I hope that you have healed from the race....it's a bitch getting old (well, not you, I mean, I'm the old one)

    Loveyameanit

    xoxo
    jazzi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home