Shut up Get out

Monday, November 27, 2006

IT IS UPON US.

The time of year where you're just sitting at your desk and something comes on the radio that you almost break 3 ribs trying to get to the off switch before you hear too much more of it. That's right--the time of year that they play Christmas music. Now, don't get me wrong--there is an awful lot of it that I like. HOWEVER, there is a lot of it I don't. The Christmas shoes song for example makes me want to hunt down the composer and bitch slap him. Same with the "animal" songs--dogbarking jingle bells, catmeowing jingle bells. That bastard ought to be locked in a room and made to listen to those effing songs for 30 days. Then he can kiss my ass.

Some people LOVE the songs that I hate. I don't fault them. They're half crazy, but I can't fault them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home