Shut up Get out

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

MOUSE CHRONICLE UPDATE

This really isn't a very exciting update. However, I put decon down on Saturday and I happened to look at it last night. I shall have dead mice shortly. Those suckers have been eating the crap out of it. You can actually see the bottom of the box.

It just leads to one small issue. Instead of live mice scurrying out from behind stuff, I will be finding dead ones. Which I suppose is a lot better than live ones, except that I will have to dispose of them. Perhaps they will just crawl off under something and die and I will never have to deal with them.


PS--added later--I just got done having lunch with a woman who had a similar mouse problem. She said she killed 12 with decon. I thought that my lack of poison in the box was a little much for just one mouse. I am even MORE grossed out. Someone is going to have to help me dispose of the mouse bodies. Especially if they are in as bad a shape as she described to me--GRAPHICALLY. Seriously, I almost couldn't finish my lunch. I may have to move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home