Shut up Get out

Friday, November 10, 2006

I'M ON A DAMN ROLL.

I love it when everything that comes out of my mouth is funny. At least to me. The score of the last 3 days was a photo op with the Asst. Secretary of Labor. They put one of my co-professionals behind me and I told him not to grab my ass. Did I mention I was standing next to the Asst. Secretary? The AS turned to me and said "Excuse me?" I said, I wasn't talking to you.

That DC jaunt is a long assed trip for 3 days. My shoulder is good and flared up and I am tired. And pissed. I won't go into why I am pissed, but I am.

This morning when I was feeding the dogs, I got a nasty surprise. A fucking mouse. A live one. In the pantry. I hate those g.d. things and I guess I'm going to have to call an exterminator because there's more than I can kill. That's not why I'm pissed either.

I need this weekend. I need some down time and I need some time to reassess. It's bad when you get to this point, but I am.

And oh by the way--I don't want to be in your little exclusive club anyway. Since you don't want new ideas--I don't feel much compelled to share mine any more. And no--that's not why I'm pissed either. The ass kissing afterwards really turned my stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home