Shut up Get out

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

OBVIOUSLY MATH ISN'T YOUR STRONG SUIT.

I was in Qdoba last night, getting dinner as I often do on Tuesdays and the kid behind the counter gives me a cookie with my meal.

He hands me my receipt and asks me to take a short survey for him. I look at the receipt and it says that I can go to the website to take the survey, so I say--outloud--Oh, I'll take it tomorrow on the website.

The kid says to me--'OH--it has to be completed in 72 hours'. All I can do is stare at the dumbass and I say "Yeah--tomorrow is less than 72 hours." The kid did not get it. At all. He's probably still concerned that he gave me the cookie and that I did not get the survey completed. Holy crap--do they really not teach a day is 24 hours in school anymore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home