Shut up Get out

Friday, November 09, 2007

FRIDAY RANDOMNESS

Alas, I am the guardian of the Ugly Loser Monkey once again. My second player got voted off last night (He was a dumbass anyway and I don't know HOW he lasted this long). I swear--you'd think that some of these people had never seen Survivor. I hate that skinny little skank Courtney. Someone needs to feed her a sammich.

My sister thinks the ULM should be shipped to the Broncos. I agree. But I think my office mates might get miffed since that is the booby prize in Fantasy Survivor. I also play Fantasy Survivor online and Fantasy I love NY2. Just because it's fun.

I am running with scissors and not playing well with others. Not really, but I'm breaking the dress code. I have crocs on today. They are the new style--Troika--so they don't really look like the typical crocs because they are more "winter" in style. Crocs are against the dress code. We'll see if someone says something to me.

Well, here's some news. My boss has evidently removed the stick from his ass. I just got the production schedule and there is Thanksgiving related clip art of a turkey and Happy Thanksgiving. I thought the other woman on our floor did it. She told me no that he had said that she said that he wasn't festive enough. I've worked for the man almost 6 years and would have to agree with that statement. Then he goes and puts clip art on the production schedule. This year end is looking up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home