Shut up Get out

Thursday, December 08, 2005

THIS IS WAR. But I think I'm gonna have to call in the Special Forces. I shall explain.

There is one thing in this world that I am terrified of. Mice. They scare the crap out of me with all that scurrying that they do. And obviously, my TERRIERS WHO WERE BRED TO GET RID OF VERMIN are of no help. That's right--I have a mouse and now I must kill it. I don't like the very idea of it.

I was making my lunch this morning, a sandwich and put the bread back on top of the fridge. That's when I notice a bigass hole in the bottom of the bread sack and 2 half eaten pieces of bread. For someone who is afraid of mice--this is akin to walking into the aftermath of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I had several choice words for this rodent, most of which started with Mother and ended with effer. Honest to God, I really do not want to deal with this. So now, I have to kill him. Just out of principle. I picked a hell of a time to be single.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home