Shut up Get out

Friday, February 17, 2006

I'M IN A STRANGE MOOD TODAY.

Half my brain wants to be a big bitch and hang up on people--or call them if they are not calling me and hang up on them. The other half wants to be my usual compassionate, sweet self. I'll wait until you quit laughing.

Last night, one of the most bizarre things ever happened to me. I am putting together a care package and I went to KMart to purchase "Animal House"--you know, the movie with John Belushi? It happens to be a favorite of the receiver of said package. I GOT CARDED!!! I almost fell on the floor dying of laughter. What the HELL?! Who ever got carded buying a damn movie? And I look like I'm over 18. You will have to trust me on this. Way over. But not that far, so don't push your luck. I can't wait to write the card. "Dear . . ., I hope you appreciate the fact that I was carded and humiliated in KMart trying to buy this movie. It's a good thing I had my id with me because there is just no way in hell that I would be able to convince this rocket scientist that I am over 18."

Got grossed out last night--this was after the Kmart incident. I am playing volleyball on Thursdays and they called me to play last night. The woman said "I've got a shirt and everything for you" Cool. Got there and she had to get the shirt from a guy who already had it on and he was a sweaty dude. And what ever cologne he had on had permeated the shirt. Maybe it was B.O., I don't know, but it stunk and I was really glad when I got home and got the sucker stripped off. ewwwwww. I like this team I play on. They are decent and they are all nice people. We won all 3 games last night.

I have a date this weekend, but don't look for details. He's too nice to make fun of. I don't think it will go anywhere. I've been spoiled by recent experiences with men I really like, but it will get me out of the house for a couple of hours.

Now then--what to do about this hanging up thing I've got going on in my brain. I know--I'll call the ex--pita and tell him that if he would have let me use all the deductions for tax purposes and split the deduction with him, he would have about 1500 extra. I got an email from him that he broke even. Sounds to me like he got what he deserved--nothing.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger MsCarolM said…

    That shirt thing would've grossed me out, too!

    (PS, in case you're wondering who this comment is from, it's Dragonfly Diva)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home