Shut up Get out

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'M DYING HERE!!

The radio station is playing Valentine wishes from people--really very nice sentiments--and one of the dj's just hit the barfing noise button. BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! I'm sorry, but that is just funny to me. I was never really into this holiday, this year even less so because of the bullshit the ex-PITA is pulling on me and I'm not one to make fun of people in love, but the puking noise actually made me laugh out loud. I'm sick. That's just all there is to it.

Besides, I got a Valentine kiss from my two best boys this morning--Elvis and Ed. They leave the wrong kind of chocolate in the back yard, but I digress. They take up too much of the bed and Ed snores like crazy, but they don't EVER piss me off. Well, they do, but I get over it pretty quick because they don't do it to be mean.

If you celebrate it--Happy Valentine's Day. If you don't--Happy Day before Spring Training starts.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i got a gift bag from victoria's secret & YEP there was something in there that i am expected to wear later. do you feel my pain seester?

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Ballz said…

    I feel your pain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home