Shut up Get out

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I am just too lazy to have a great blog I guess. It's been almost a month since my last update. I'm always bitching at others to keep their blog updated, but no one bitches at me. Speaking of bitches--I have PMS and I can feel the bitch rising inside me.

Last night I got another form from some arbitration company, concerned that my surgery was needed because of an "accident" that someone else may be financially responsible for. Now, it wouldn't have pissed me off nearly as much, but I think I have filled out the form at least 2 times. Once for sure. So, I got plenty pissed off and filled the form out in red pen, starting with THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE FILLED THIS FORM OUT--right by where it was stamped "second request".

I proceeded to fill in the rest of the form with "IT WAS A SPORTS INJURY" in every other space provided--even if it had nothing to do with the question at hand. A-holes.

Today, I was walking to the bathroom and some random thought popped into my head and pissed me off. I really hate this time of the month.

It's been about a year since I made the decision to leave a very dead relationship and while I've been a lot happier, I'm sort of at a crossroad about what to do next.

My job is precarious to say the least and personal relationships seem to have stalled. Normally with the personal stuff, I would just say eff it, but I made a promise and I think it would speak ill of my character if I said eff it. I think it's important to see it through and I think the other person involved is worth it. I just wish he would tell me he is instead of leaving me to wonder.

I believe you are led down certain paths. And what you choose to do along those paths is up to you. 5 years ago, I would never have seen this and even if I did--I'm not sure that I would have chosen to do what I have chosen.

On the bright side, my Pudge's team is in first place and I may get to see that man win another World Series before he retires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home