Shut up Get out

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

KEEPING SECRETS

I'm good at it. I know several which might be fodder for the best kind of gossip, but I refuse to tell anyone.

Some of the secrets I know are just plain weird shit about people, but I wouldn't pass it on because they might be ridiculed and as they are my friends, I wouldn't want that to happen to them. Unless of course, it is me doing the ridiculing, in which case, they are going to have all of that they can stand.

Some of the secrets I know could be life changing/destroying, but I won't tell those either. Not even in a fit of anger. I figure people know they can trust me or they are comfortable enough with me having the information.

And some of the secrets I have are just plain fun to keep. Some people know them because it was my secret to share, but most don't and if they don't, it's just fun for me to keep them guessing.

I'm headed off to my favorite conference next week. It won't be nearly as much fun without my playmates, but I have made special arrangements so that they will not be left out. This conference was life changing for me last year and perhaps it will be again this year in ways I hadn't thought of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home