Shut up Get out

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

TRULY A STELLAR MOMENT IN MY LIFE so you know PMS had something to do with it. I was walking my dogs in the park yesterday after work, which is my custom. I walk my dogs 365 days a year, once a day during the week, twice on weekends. Last night, I noticed a woman that I have had issues with on one other occasion. She is a dumbass who does not leash her dog in the park. There is a 10 foot sign at the entrance to the park that lists the "rules" and one is that dogs have to be on a leash. Her dog seems friendly, but the dog is huge and doesn't listen to it's idiot owner. It is probably a young dog, but my terriers do not take kindly to dogs who charge up to them and expect to play. There has to be some butt sniffing involved first.

So the big galoot of a dog comes bounding up and I'm yelling at the owner to get her dog on a leash. She's meandering around and my dogs immediately go into play position. Then the dog gets a bit agressive, so Ed takes it upon himself to start growling and barking. The woman isn't making any move to get her dog on a leash, so I start screaming at her that her dog is supposed to be on a fucking leash. She says "Un huh, not in the park" I tell her it's on the g.d. sign at the park entrance and this dumb broad says "What sign" YOU CAN'T MISS IT! IT'S 10 EFFING FEET TALL AND IN BOTH ENGLISH AND SPANISH.

This stupid broad starts telling me that my dogs are mean and that they don't wanna play and that I shouldn't be allowed to bring my dogs to the park, never effing mind that she still does not have her dog under control and is making no move to do so. Then she made the mistake of coming toward me shaking her finger and yelling that my dogs are mean and Ed took exception to this and bit her on the ass. Well, he didn't actually get her ass, which is a miracle because it was huge, he actually just got the hem of her shorts. But she went away. Of course, she had to plead her case to the teenagers on the b-ball court who had witnessed the whole thing. I'm pretty sure they didn't give a crap one way or the other.

The point is, and I do have one, I walk every day in the park. I've seen HER twice and both times, her dog has NOT been on a leash and both times I've had problems with HER. My dogs do not do that to other dogs on a leash. They are always on a leash and I am grateful that Ed is that protective since I have a crazy ex who lives in the same town and i never know when he will show his ass. Ed got an extra cookie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home