Shut up Get out

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

DEAR SANTA:

Well, it's that time of year again and I have some pretty important things to ask of you. First of all, I've behaved reasonably well this year. I did have those 2 major eff-ups, one of which wasn't so much an eff-up as it was an "it's about time". The other one was a doozy and I feel really still feel pretty bad about it. It didn't just affect me and that's the crappy thing about it. I'm not really asking you to overlook my behavior--just maybe understand why it happened.

I digress. Here's my list:

First of all, I'd like Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez to have a really good year in 2006--kind of like the one he had in 2003. He had a rough year in 2005, what with his divorce and all. (I didn't have anything to do with this) I don't know that he'll ever make the World Series again, but he is still my favorite player and I'd like to see him finish out his career on top. I love him best of all you know.

Second, one of my favorite men has been activated and is headed for Iraq early next year. I'd like him to make it home safely and for the men and women that serve with him--for them to get home safely as well. I will miss said Marine immensely and can't wait to see him when he gets home. He holds a very important place in my heart.

Third, for the men and women already serving--that they are safe and know that we support them and love them. If there are any service people that are not getting letters or email from home, find a way to let us know so that we can take care of that. They deserve our respect and we want them home.

Fourth, for another Marine already serving--a wardrobe of anything but green stuff.

Fifth, for all my queenly friends--that they have sparkly things and love in their lives. For those that have problems that are seemingly too large to overcome, may they find peace and a solution for their situation.

Last of all--a very personal request. As you know, a very good friend of mine has self-imposed a gag order. I have tried to comply with this. I know the reason for it and I understand it. It doesn't make it any easier. I would like things to be better than they were before November 14. They were pretty great up until then and even the 14th and 15th were pretty great. But I need him to forgive me and to forgive himself and know that it is okay. Plus, he told me that if I ever had a mouse, he would kill it for me and guess what. That's right, I've got a mouse that needs killin'. But more important than that, I value our friendship and what we do for each other and I really need him back in my daily life. I promise I won't eff up again. He's my favorite and I like him best.

I'll try to do better in 2006.

Love,
Ballz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home