Shut up Get out

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

MOUSE REPORT--DECEMBER 21

This is just an update--I haven't killed the little bastard yet. Yesterday morning when I went downstairs, there was a half-eaten Milky Way on the stove. I cussed then I picked it up with a paper towel and threw it away. When I got home last night, evidently my little mouse nemesis was a little pissed that I threw his Milky Way out and he had dragged a Snickers bar to the stove and actually shredded the crap out of the wrapper and started eating the Snicker bar.

Well, that only served to ignite me and I cleaned up the snicker bar mess and threw the rest of the candy away. Which I probably should have done in the first place. I hate this effin' mouse. He is so dead. I just wanted him to go away, but he won't.

One of my friends, who has no qualms about beating vermin to death, said that she has beaten them with golf clubs and even a bottle of Windex. Now, I've got to tell you--the vision of beating a mouse to death with a bottle of Windex was effin' funny to me. A little too close to the actual rodent, but funny nonetheless. I would rather have a 34" baseball bat between me and it. I'm just sayin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home