Shut up Get out

Friday, January 27, 2006

SOME THINGS ARE JUST PAINFUL TO WATCH.

I'm speaking specifically of Dancing with the Stars. Master P in particular. He sucks. There isn't even a nice way of putting it.

Normally, I play volleyball on Thursday nights, but my neck is really stiff and I feel like I'm getting a cold, so I stayed at home last night. It's tough to play volleyball when you can't look up. Anyway, Master P and his partner attempted the Paso Doble. Now I'm familiar enough with ballroom dancing to know that this is a difficult dance, but when it is done well--you pretty much need a cold shower when it's finished. I digress. Master P looked very much like a guy that I went to high school with when he danced. I swear to God, the man had NO rhythm--neither the guy I went to school with NOR Master P. I had my Detroit Tigers hoodie on and ended up doing a Kenny from South Park because I just couldn't watch it anymore. It was like watching Andre the Giant break dance or something like that. Gack! I want to hide under my desk and cover my eyes just thinking about it.

I truly love a good trainwreck and this was it. They scored 8 out of 30 and believe me, that was effin' generous on the part of the judges. One of the judges said, "People think they are doing you a favor by voting for you and keeping you in the competition, but they're not" Word.

I'll be tuning in to the results show tonight, just to make sure that Master P takes his final bow! Morbid curiousity requires it of me.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    he reminded me of a big ole bubba in overalls, work boots and a Peterbuildt truck cap.

    just plodding along......like to killed me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home