Shut up Get out

Monday, February 13, 2006

IN ABOUT 48 HOURS

My life will be complete once again. That's right, people, pitchers and catchers will be reporting for spring training on Wednesday and my Pudge will be back behind the plate, right where he is supposed to be.

Frankly, I hope Pudge shows up with a little more weight than last year because I prefer my Pudge with a little more pudge than he had last year. There's nothing more exciting to me than the big play at home where Pudge is blocking the plate. Like in the 2003 playoffs where JT Snow from San Francisco had a big ass collision with my Pudge. I'll bet it hurt when he ran into that brick wall of Rodriguez. I myself--NEVER block any base when there is a play there. I'm kind of scrawny and if someone runs into me, I'm the one who's gonna be in some pain.

My rant of the day:

You know that infomercial dealing with colon health? The one with the cheesy guy with the mustache talking about everything that is left in your colon? I could do without seeing it ever again. It makes me want to gag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home