Shut up Get out

Thursday, February 02, 2006

IT'S JUST NOT NICE TO WISH THAT SOMEONE WOULD GET HIT BY A TRUCK, now is it?

But if my ex doesn't knock his poor me act off, I'm gonna start doing just that. I was over this crap 2 years ago. Granted, he didn't have nearly as long to process as I did, but he still doesn't get it. He is mean and nasty in his emails and fails to understand why I don't want to maintain a friendship with him. WELL DUH?!

Here's the list:

He was jealous--over nothing. I am an extremely loyal person and never once thought about having an affair, even though he accused me numerous times of it. One of which was on our "save the relationship" cruise when he accused me of flirting with the waiters, who were young enough to be my sons.

He sat on his ass. I do this myself occasionally. He did it all the time and asked when dinner was gonna be ready. I eventually quit cooking.

He was always late.

He didn't do any of the errands. He DID clean, but only because he criticized me once and I just quit doing it.

He was a nag.

He never felt well, but he never did anything about it.

His friends were all drunks and not very funny ones.

He hated that I played softball, volleyball and racewalked.

He hated that I loved baseball so much.

He hated that I spent time with friends.

I don't quite understand why he wants to "save" our non-existant relationship. I'm someone else's perfect person--not his. Because he sure wasn't mine.

If you don't know what you want, how are you gonna get it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home