Shut up Get out

Friday, February 10, 2006

LETTER TO THE EX PITA.

Oooohhhhh a double entry today. I really really hate my ex-boyfriend. I thought we had the taxes straightened out, but oh no, I got this email from him. There are several inaccuracies here, mostly his spelling and grammar, but I would like to point out that I am NOT 48. Jesus, I lived with him for 7 years and he doesn't know how effing 0ld I am. What follows is the actual email and then the response that one of my friends prepared for him, which I am so sending.

Actual email from ex PITA:

"I know I said I wouldn't bother you any more until you made the first move (and I know you wouldn't have because you have been avoiding something through out this whole thing) but now that my head is on straight I feel like a fool continuing to be the nice guy. I didn't owe you the courtesy of letting you in on the taxes, you may or may not have rights to file them using the
1098 #'s. I never heard anything from you until tax time. We were done when you signed off on the house.

You were completely inconsiderate of my feelings through this whole thing, all you thought of was your self and wanted me to just fucking deal with it. You react and act like a spoiled rotten 48 year old.
(I feel bad for your parents, they are good people) I could have been just as hateful as you and said just as hateful things but I'm a better person then you.
Chances are pretty good that you were having an affair so that makes you a lire and a cheat, I hope you can live with that.
I'm filing the taxes today and sending them today, I am also going to call the IRS and let them know that someone will possibly file using the same 1098# that will red flag either you or both if us. I don't need your help, we'll just let the IRS sort it out. Money has never been a big thing to me.

It's also ridicules what you said about Jack and taking me to court, Grow up................."

My response, soon to be sent:

Dear Asshole,You're so right. I was avoiding this for fear of hurting your precious feelings. You claim that I wanted to avoid the situation and didn't want to talk to you. Listen to yourself you whiny titty baby. Yes. I made a choice. You are right. I am having an affair. An affair with someone that I've known and loved for a very long time but while I was with you, I denied myself that love.I fell in love with myself. You can convince yourself otherwise all you want but I know two facts. I don't love you any more and my life is better off without you.So play your vidictive little games. Speaking of growing up and living with situations, you seem to be doing a great job with that, you manipulative freak. Deciding to try to ruin my financial stablity because you're mad that we broke up shows a real level of adulthood that I could never aspire to.I would tell you to buy a clue but I heard they are all out of your size. So why don't you just phuk off.

Damn--it could be a really good weekend. He's an effin' psycho because just before I received the first email--he sent me pictures of his dogs. Can you believe this shit? Someone told me that I have shown remarkable restraint in just not killing him. And I do believe he falls into that category of men who need killing.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hatehimhopehisdickrotsoff

     

Post a Comment

<< Home