Shut up Get out

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

YOU DON'T MAKE 100 PERCENT OF THE SHOTS YOU DON'T TAKE. We can thank Wayne Gretzky for that little gem. I actually quoted this phrase to someone about 6 months ago, and the results changed my life. For the good. I'm repeating this phrase a lot today because there is a phone call I HAVE to make.

I like people who can say what's on their mind. You always know exactly where you stand with them. Nothing is a surprise and that can be a good thing. It's good to have friends on the receiving end of that truth as well. You can say pretty much anything to them and they're not gonna get their thongs in a knot because they know that you are speaking the truth. Here is my truth for today, there are people I like and people I don't. Both sets know who they are. Whiners generally belong in the second group. Bitchers, when they are justified and shut up after they are done, belong in the first. I got a text message last night about a whiner and frankly, all I could think was "Why the hell do you let people get to you like that?" The TM'r will know exactly what I mean! She wasn't the whiner. It was someone else. Why can't whiners be more like bitcher's and when someone pisses them off, give them a hearty "EFF YOU" and walk away? Maybe it's just me.

I'm just happy right now. My insides are happy. I can breathe again. The whiners can't even bring me down.

My friends are exceptionally funny right now and that makes it worth getting out of bed.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm in the "bitch" group - we both know it - I embrace my inner bitch on a regular basis cause let's face it not everyone wants to embrace a bitch.

    I was a bitch last night. Just rolled over & pretended to be asleep. Proclaiming "I'm horny" is not considered foreplay in my book.

    Thankyew - thankyew vera much.

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger jazzi said…

    Your friends are always exceptionally funny; that would be why we are your friends.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home